Requirements for Notarization
A) Be prepared to give the following, or give in text or email.
1) Total documents that need signing.
2) Name and type of each document.
3) Do all signers of documents have a valid ID (not expired)?
4) How many signers are on each document?
5) Do you need me to print the document(s) for you and bring it to the signing? (if so, you will need to forward them to me at the above email address and there will be an extra fee).
6) The preferred date, time, and place for the service to take place.
7) Do you wish me to email a copy to you for your records?
8) Do you want me to ship priority mail for you?
9) The preferred form of payment (cash or credit card. NO CHECKS)
B) I will get back to you to confirm the location, date, and time.
C) I will give you an estimate and send an invoice if needed.
1) If there will be tolls or parking fees, you will have to pay this cost before I notarize.
D) If you require immediate service, text me and I will call you right away.
1) All persons signing will need a valid ID.
A) Government-issued ID
B) Driver license
D) Military ID
2) All persons signing must be present in front of me.
3) All pages of the document that needs notarized must be there, completed, and ready for me to witness your signature. There must be NO blank spaces on the document. If the blank space does not apply to your situation, LEAVE IT BLANK.
1) I accept cash or credit cards only. NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
2) I can send an invoice for an estimate and will update when meeting with the proper amount to include travel, tolls, and parking.
3) Payment must be made before the notarization of documents.
1) DO NOT SIGN ANY DOCUMENTS UNTIL I AM PRESENT AND YOU ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!